Click on map to enlarge.
DC Ranch Crossing comprises ±530,562 square feet or ±12.18 acres, including a ±2.35 acre vacant parcel on the north side of Legacy Boulevard.
Retail area totals 68,113 sf with 7.3 parking spaces per 1,000 rentable square feet.
SEC Pima Road & Legacy Blvd.
18221 – 18291 N. Pima Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
TMT DC Ranch Inc., a Delaware corporation asset managed by Stockbridge Capital Group, www.sbfund.com .
Stan Sanchez- 602-222-5032- email@example.com
Established in 2008, DC Ranch Crossing presents a unique opportunity to become part of the North Scottsdale community, conveniently located just north of the Loop 101 freeway.
This ±68,113 square foot Class “A” shopping center is anchored by AJ’s Fine Foods. AJ’s is the exclusive, upscale brand of Bashas’ grocery chain, featuring a gourmet market experience. Locations feature chef-prepared entrees, extensive wine selections with trained cellar staff and specialty baked goods. For more, visit www.ajsfinefoods.com.
DC Ranch Crossing is prominently located at the southeast corner of Pima Road and Legacy Boulevard, providing a convenient stop for neighborhood shoppers on their commute to and from work, as the property is the first retail center after exiting the freeway. Shoppers can easily access the center from Pima Road from the north or south, via Legacy Boulevard on the north of the property, or Trailside View on the south of the property.
The property is located within North Scottsdale’s prestigious master-planned community of DC Ranch, which totals approximately 8,281 acres, of which 2,600 are developable, while the balance is incorporated into the pristine 16,000 acre McDowell Sonoran Preserve. Elevations in the area range from 1,580 to 3,840 feet. The area was designed to be a fully contained community with schools, golf, recreation, restaurants, commercial, retail, fire, police and services. Some of the many amenities include two private golf clubs (Country Club at DC Ranch and The Silverleaf Club), Desert Camp Community Center, Homestead Community Center, approximately 33 acres of paths, trails, and Copper Ridge (K-8 elementary and middle school).
The newest part of DC Ranch is Silverleaf, a private enclave of high end custom homes and classically designed luxury neighborhoods tucked into the canyons of the McDowell Mountains. Upon full build out, Silverleaf will have 700 homes surrounding its Tom Weiskopf-designed golf course. In addition, the private Silverleaf Club & Spa has drawn national attention and numerous accolades for its scenic beauty and incomparable Southwest prestige.** For more, visit www.dcranch.com.
In addition to DC Ranch, DC Ranch Crossing is also within minutes of two prominent master planned residential communities:
Grayhawk a community of uncompromising quality and beauty located in North Scottsdale approximately 5 minutes from DC Ranch Crossing. Grayhawk features two distinct interconnected neighborhoods.
The Park and The Retreat. The Park is a 497 acre neighborhood of nine gated subdivisions. The Retreat is a 539 acre resort-style neighborhood with 15 subdivisions and gated communities. Grayhawk residents enjoy gorgeous views of Pinnacle Peak and the McDowell Mountains. This community offers both the intimacies of a friendly neighborhood and the amenities of a grand master plan. Grayhawk’s amenities and services include hospitals, sports facilities, and two well-known golf courses, Raptor and Talon. There are also 30 miles of scenic walking and biking trails.
McDowell Mountain Ranch. McDowell Mountain Ranch is an award winning 3,200- acre master-planned community nestled in the foothills of the McDowell Mountains in Northeast Scottsdale less than 15 minutes away from DC Ranch Crossing. This community, which was first conceived in 1992 and then opened to the public in 1995 is made up of 26 distinct neighborhoods built by 14 different builders and comprised of almost 4,000 homes. “The Ranch” includes miles of paved and natural trails for walking, hiking and biking and the McDowell Community Center with outdoor sporting activities.
- Dynamic North Scottsdale Location. Scottsdale’s image and reputation as a strong consumer market will always lure new tenants to the area and attract higher rental rates than most areas in metropolitan Phoenix. In addition, the incorporation of the property into the upscale DC Ranch master planned community adds further cache to the already dynamic location.
- Exceptional Affluent Demographics. Within a one mile radius of DC Ranch Crossing is an affluent population base with an average household income of ±$171,000. With a higher disposable income, these shoppers are more likely to maintain future retailers in difficult economic environments and when consumer spending returns, can push retailers to high price per foot store sales.
- Excellent visibility and Ingress/Egress. The center has a commanding and strategic location along Pima Road which is one of the two main arterial thoroughfares in and out of North Scottsdale. DC Ranch Crossing enjoys ingress and egress points from the three streets surrounding the property (Pima Road, Legacy Boulevard and Trailside View) creating easy access for tenants and visitors.
- High Profile Location Offering Strong Traffic Patterns. With ±46,600 cars passing per day by DC Ranch Crossing, the property enjoys its position as the first shopping center north of the Loop 101. The center will benefit due to future traffic patterns making this center the perfect stopping place for shoppers on their way home from work.
- Strong, Proven Submarket. The North Scottsdale submarket has consistently been one of metropolitan Phoenix’s most resilient and best performing retail submarkets. The area has averaged a low 5.8% vacancy over the last decade despite an increase to its base of over 6.6 million square feet.